Sunday, June 12, 2011

:: {Amanda & Zach} ::

When Amanda first contacted me a year ago, I had just decided I was going to pursue wedding photography!! She put all her confidence in me to capture her wedding day! I am so grateful that she trusted me to be a part of her wedding!! I not only gained an amazing client, I gained a friend in Amanda!! She is such a sweet person!! 

I had such an amazing experience with documenting these two sweet people!! :D Thanks again Amanda and Zach for letting me be apart of your special day!!

I also want to say thanks to Hannah Herpin for being my 2nd shooter for the wedding!! You did such an amazing job!! Can't wait to do another wedding with you soon ;)
I love that Amanda wanted to do the "First Look" with her father!! Such a special moment!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment